Tuesday, April 5, 2016

E-design evaluation

Hello again!
I know it's been a while since my last post, but this new challenge hasn't been easy for me, let me explain it to you.

For this new challenge  I had to choose an Eproject and evaluate it according to an especific rubris, there were so many projects where I could choose from, but finally I decided to choose one about Arts and Crafts, which is: https://sites.google.com/site/geniusesoftherenaissance
I chose it because I really like the content and how it works it with the students. The content and the tasks in this blog are related with the topic and also very well suited for children. It is well organized and clear for them, and the multimedia used in it is really visual and engaging for the students.

However, there are somethings that form my point of view need a little improvement, such as the size of the letter used, that is a little small for the students; the Lack of visual support in some of the tasks explained to the students, and also one of the activities is explained througha mindmap that is hard to follow and the students will not be able to understand what they need to do.

For you to see my evaluation in a more clear way, I have made a presentation with prezi, it is the first time I use this tool and I really liked it, it is easy to use and really engaging and visual.

Here you can see my presentation: 



Hope you like it!!!

Marina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment