Thursday, April 28, 2016

World book day

Hello bloggers!!

As you know last April 23 we celebrated the World Book day, and this meant that I had to face a new challenge.

This new challenge was about our favourite book and what type of readers we are. But it wasn't that easy, to tell you about that we had to use the app called Aurasma.
Maybe you remember one of my last posts where I talked about this app, because my team and I used to for our E-project. If you don't remember here is the presentation qe did to explain how you can use it:



But before creating my aura, I've created a poster about my favourite book. For that I used a tool called Canva. I've never used this tool before, but y friend Raquel told me about it. Canva is a very usefull tool to create posters, it is really easy to use and you can upload your own images to create the poster, the main disadvantage that I've found is that there are a lot of features that are not free to use.

After doing the poster, I used Movie Maker to make the video for my aura. Movie Maker is a great tool to create your own videos, you can use your own pictures, and record your voice too; it is very intuitive and easy to use. This is my video in case you are not able to use Aurasma:




When I finished my poster and my video, I was ready to create my aura! in order to see it you just have to download the app on your phone and follow my channel: mgoizum.


My classmates have also share their Auras in Pinterest, follow the board "A wall of books" if you want to see them!

I hope you like it!!

Marina :)


No comments:

Post a Comment